How Superior Transport & Logistics Became a Top Wisconsin 3PL
Our story began in 2001 when Superior Transport & Logistics’ Founder, Mike Demuth, recognized that he could help Wisconsin shippers improve how they manage their transportation and logistics functions – all while creating a great place to work for Wisconsin residents.
The Journey to Becoming the Best Wisconsin 3PL
With a commitment to continuous improvement and powerful proprietary transportation management technology, Superior set out to help clients implement innovative logistics solutions that revolutionized how they managed their transportation programs.
Early on, we partnered with a number of the top Wisconsin manufacturing and paper companies to help them implement new technology and improve processes so they could better manage their entire supply chain.
Looking back at our 20+ years in business, our goal of continuous improvement – powered by technology – hasn’t changed. We’re still focused on delivering outstanding logistics services that help promote economic growth within our local Wisconsin economies.
We’re proud to say that during 2022, an impressive 75% of our 250,000 shipments either originated in or delivered in Wisconsin, further emphasizing our dedication to the Upper Midwest region.
Giving Back to Wisconsin Communities
We also recognize the importance of building relationships with the communities we serve. With over 60% of our customers based in Wisconsin, Superior is committed to giving back to the Wisconsin communities that have played an integral role in our collective growth.
We are a main charitable sponsor for several local Wisconsin organizations including Paul’s Pantry, Golden House, Kennedy School and the Salvation Army. A Green Bay community clean-up was also organized by Superior in 2022 with plans to continue the event in 2023.
Superior is More Than Just a Wisconsin 3PL
We always have been – and always will be – far more than just a Wisconsin 3PL. We’re a partner that’s committed to delivering unparalleled service and solutions that are precisely tailored to each customer. We pride ourselves on our dedication to understanding the intricate nuances of our client’s operations so we can build customized programs that deliver big results.
In a world where the transportation and logistics landscape is constantly evolving, we’re focused on being the reliable logistics partner that our customers can always find just around the corner. We also place a tremendous amount of focus on helping customers adapt to changing market dynamics and harnessing the power of technology. This client-centric approach is what helps us continue to be a frontrunner across the state of Wisconsin.
3PL Services in Wisconsin
Throughout our history, we’ve always understood that every business is unique, and that’s why our solutions are never one-size-fits-all. Whether it’s LTL, Expedite, or anything in between, we pride ourselves on crafting custom solutions based on each client’s specific needs.
Our goal is to simplify the logistics so our clients can dedicate their energy to what they do best – while we handle the rest. And here’s where we do our best:
- Less Than Truckload (LTL): With our Less Than Truckload (LTL) solutions, we’ll help you streamline the shipping of everything from a single pallet to a few pallets of freight.
- Partial Truckload: Our Partial Truckload options give you extra flexibility when you have several pallets of freight, but not enough to fill a full truckload.
- Truckload: Our Truckload solutions can be used when you need to find capacity for a single order, or we can manage your entire nationwide, recurring truckload needs.
- Expedite: With our expedite solutions, we’ll help you get your goods to their final destination faster than any other mode of transportation.
- Flatbed / Oversized: Our Flatbed and Oversized solutions are designed to help you transport your heavy, bulky, or odd-sized freight with ease.
- Temperature Controlled: Our Temperature Controlled solutions help you transport all of your refrigerated and frozen products.
- Haz Mat: Our Hazardous Materials shipping solutions help you compliantly transport your safety-sensitive products.
- Intermodal: Our intermodal solutions help you easily combine various modes of shipping to ‘go green’ and save money.
- Parcel: Our Parcel solutions help you manage your parcel shipping costs, even when competing against industry leaders such as FedEx and UPS.
- Carrier Rate Negotiations: With our Carrier Rate Negotiation solutions, our industry experts leverage the latest market intel to negotiate custom rates on your behalf, saving you time and money.
- TMS: With our tailored, cloud-based Transportation Management System, you’ll have a simple way to quote, book, track, and analyze all of your shipments in one consolidated place.
- Analytics & Reporting: With our robust analytical and reporting capabilities through our TMS, you’ll always have the shipping data you need to make intelligent business decisions.
- Freight Audit & Pay: Our Freight Audit & Pay solutions ensures you have a team that will verify each charge then send you one consolidated invoice, which simplifies your historical accounting headaches.
Our Wisconsin Locations
Interested in learning more about our 3PL services in Wisconsin? Contact us at either of our two locations listed below.
Green Bay, WI Office & Corporate Headquarters
2021 Airport Dr, Green Bay, WI 54313
Milwaukee, WI Office
700 W Virginia St, Ste 207 Milwaukee, WI 53204
About Superior Transport & Logistics
As a leading Wisconsin 3PL, we are dedicated to delivering unparalleled service and innovative logistics solutions. As a custom managed transportation and leading logistics provider, we leverage our extensive industry knowledge and powerful technology to build customers a tailored program that reduces transportation costs, increases efficiency, and improves visibility.